Terms of Service
Welcome to Goatling.com! When playing Goatlings, we ask members to adhere to these rules to make the site a safer place for everyone.
Failure to do so may result in warnings, or, in the worst case scenarios, an immediate ban from the site.
Goatlings.com follows a three strike system: if an account receives three official warnings, it will be banned.
If you witness suspicious activity or rule breaking please send in a Support Ticket
and Goatlings Staff will look into it.
By respecting these terms, Goatlings will remain a fun, trusted, and welcoming community for years to come. Thank you for understanding and have fun!
- Goatlings.com is an all-ages website; all Goatling names, Member usernames, and conversation must be kept within a G rating; for General Audiences. This includes Profile/Shop/Gallery/Club/Forum images and content.
- Do not post offensive or inappropriate words and content anywhere on the site. This includes (but is not limited to) profanity, drug references, sexual references, slurs, offensive slang, as well as anything derogatory, abusive, passive aggressive, morbid, trolling, or bullying. Members may be banned without warning if this rule is abused or stretched.
- Goatlings.com has no tolerance for racism, homophobia, sexism, or other forms of bigotry. Any form of hatespeech will result in the user being immediately banned.
- For their own safety and the safety of others, members that are 12 years old and under cannot use our Forums, Goatmail, or Live Chat.
For this reason, we are unable to fulfill birthday change requests for members who have already entered and confirmed an underage birthday.
- If a birthday was clearly entered incorrectly (e.g., put in the current year by mistake) or accidentally skipped this step during registration, please contact us via Support Ticket and a mod will change it to the requested date at the earliest convenience.
- Do not pose as staff. Anyone impersonating or wrongfully claiming to be a staff member will be banned immediately - as well as any linked accounts.
- We take pride in being an ad free site. Goatlings.com does not provide ad space for anything unrelated to the site. This includes copy/paste sales pitches promoting other pet sites. The discussion of other virtual pet sites is allowed, but please refrain from blatant promoting.
- Please avoid controversial or overly personal subjects. This includes, but is not limited to, political stuff, death, suicide, abuse, religion, and heavy vents. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe.
- Do not share your personal information with other users. For your own safety, please keep your email, password, birthday, and other sensitive information private. Goatlings.com staff will never need to know, or ask for, passwords.
- The staff of Goatlings.com would like to make it clear that we do not condone any degree of harassment or bullying, on OR offsite. Goatlings.com is an all-ages friendly website and we take pride in our positive and welcoming community. If we detect or receive any proof of a member harassing or grieving other members offsite, said offender will be banned immediately. We also ask that any topics of offsite bullying be kept private to prevent the spread of negativity and awareness of grieving platforms. If you suspect you're the target of offsite verbal abuse, please don't hesitate to contact a mod. Thank you for understanding; please be kind to your fellow members.
- Please do not contact or harass members who have chosen to keep a "Traveling Goatling". A member who chooses to keep a Goatling that was placed in the Rehome Center has every right to do so. Members bothering them to give it back will be permanently silenced or even banned depending on the severity of the case. The "Traveling Goatling Game" is a member created game and should be played at your own risk in the case that the Goatling may be adopted permanently.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed. Owning or using more than one account is strictly against the rules. Multiple account abuse will result in the ban of all linked accounts.
- Sharing accounts is not allowed. If anyone (sibling, friend, etc.) violates the Terms of Service on your account, that account will be banned. *An exception to this is sharing accounts with an alter ego, multiple personality, or system members - so long as they can stay cooperative and follow all other rules.
- Do not abuse glitches, scam, or cheat, in any way to unfairly gain an advantage over other members. This includes creating multiple accounts, using auto-refreshers, or any other programs that play the site for you. Members may be assisted by a parent or guardian if needed.
- Goatlings.com is not responsible for member transactions that are not followed through. This includes art trades, commissions, offsite trades, Goatling trades through the Adoption Center, buying/selling Goatling names, and member run contest/giveaway prizes. If there is significant proof that a member is making multiple bad transactions, please contact staff via Support Ticket so mods can look into your case.
ART AND IMAGERY
- All member created designs that have been submitted and made into official site content are property of Goatlings.com. We ask that you consider and understand this before uploading and submitting your original designs to Goatlings.